Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Halloween Sweethearts











So, we took our usual Halloween route, just up and down Apache since we go to Grandma and Grandpa's for pizza and MORE trick or treating after we are done here. My kids got totally hooked up and they kept complaining that they're buckets were getting too heavy! The only complaint that I have is that I am trying to eat "right" and so I have to endure them pounding down candy around me for the next 2 weeks! Oh well. I got some darling pics of them in their costumes. Even Max got dressed up. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Gentrey said...

Lol at Tyler's and Gabe's pictures. Haileigh's is darling. I love how she posed.

Loved Max's costume. Makenzie wore a costume exactly like that for her first Halloween. Crazy that that was 7 years ago.

Nikki said...

So cute! I love the Princess!!

The Jensen Family said...

Your little men are so tough and your princess is so pretty! Your boys made me laugh too.