Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Blessed



The Proud Grandmothers
Are we done yet? (YAWN!)
Sleeping peacefully - belly full!

The proud parents


On Sunday, November 2nd, Maxwell James Deming was blessed by Roger - his daddy of course! It was so wonderful to be surrounded by family and friends on this occasion. I also got the biggest smiles and coos from Max so far! He is getting to be funner every day. I can see him sitting up and playing, my older kids will just have a blast with him. I can't believe he is almost 2 months. Time flies. I just wish we could pause it occasionally - especially when things are going fabulously! :)

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Your little kiddies are so cute! From Batmans, to pumpkins to Halloween, so so cute! We miss you tons! Max looks so cute in his little blessing outfit, and the one with you and Roger is so sweet! I'm so glad we have a way to stay in touch. Love ya!