Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Our Princess






So, I love girly stuff! Haleigh has totally gotten into princesses and such over the past couple of months and I love to listen to her sing her princess songs all over the house ALL the time. She is such a girly girl and I love it. Today my mom and I took her to Costco to pick out a Christmas dress before they are all picked over. We tried a couple of them on her and she would twirl and twirl with a huge grin on her face, therefore winning over all the people watching(especially Grandma and mom!) I thought I would post just a few fun pictures of our Haleigh Ann, our Princess forever!

3 comments:

JessieC said...

seriously, how cute is that hair. You have to help me with cadences.

Lady Bills said...

hahahaha!!! she is so freaking cute i can't stand it!

when am i babysitting??? i can't wait.

Gentrey said...

She is so cute!

I miss this stage. Enjoy it. Soon enough she'll like Hannah Montana, and High School Musical.