Friday, October 24, 2008

Bats in my bellfry











So the other day Gabe got out the Batman cape and mask. Haleigh, being the "tag-a-long" that she is with her brother, now that baby occupies my time, wanted to be Batman too. (but she is still very girly which I love) She really is getting to be quite the little shadow to "the brothers" which she lovingly calls them. She mimics almost everything they say and do - good AND bad. I mostly have to laugh, she is growing up too fast!!! Such a personality! In fact, as you will notice in the pictures she wouldn"t let me adjust the mask and it was totally smashing into her eye! She is the funnest thing about my day a lot of times because she is such a whip. She is always going to be my little girl and she is such a crack up - she reminds me to laugh cause I don't do it often enough these days... I am sure when Max is her age it will be the same, I'm just enjoying her while it lasts. Before we know it she'll be an emotional teenager - then I'll be grateful for 3 boys, so I've heard. :) P.S. I just typed this whole thing one - handed while holding Max! I feel pretty proud I got it done without typos, I think!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

those are so funny. I love the smashed eyes, stinkin hilarious.