Tuesday, October 14, 2008

MAXWELL JAMES

Can you say Cheeks!
Our sleeping "Cougar cub" on game day
Bath time!
Almost a smile :)

Since I blogged/bragged about my princess I decided I better take turns and do a little blogging about Max, since he is the newest addition to our family. He is getting into a pretty good routine these days. Nights are still tough for me, but I am someone who needs my sleep and I hate to get up in the morning - a bad combination I admit. But he only wakes up a couple of times a night and I have the feeding routine down to the hour, so we are getting there. He is a pretty content little guy, but I think he is starting to want to be held and have a little more attention these days - which is normal. He is getting bigger, which is kind of sad in a way. I love to hold little babies against me with their little feet tucked up under them and just snuggle. That is my favorite part of the newborn stage. He is one month old (yesterday)! Time truly flies. I am so looking forward to him starting to coo and respond and smile at us. It makes baby time so much fun! So, here are just a few of my most recent pics of Max to make you smile. I have been so out of it for a month that my blogging is very sparatic and I have tons of different pics to share, so I will try to catch up this month. Note that I said TRY. :)

3 comments:

JessieC said...

Mine is getting big too. It goes by too fast. By the way, Max has got nothing on Addie and cheeks:)

Tiff said...

What a cutie! He is so sweet. Jake loves blogging and ooh-ed and aahh-ed over every picture! Wish I could hold him!

Unknown said...

I always wish I could go back to the newborn stage 6 months later when I feel better. But he is a sweety, so beautiful.