Sunday, February 8, 2009

Go back in time - to January 31st, 2009

A new Sonic Hedgehog game for his Leapster!
A Wall E pillow and blanket for my snuggly boy!


Money is always a good gift, just look at the glow in his eyes! :)


Wall E masks to make the party complete!


So, I haven't gotten to my blog this week and I want to take a minute to wish my Gabe a belated Happy 6th birthday! We did the whole Wall E theme this year. He is my snuggly boy. He is so much fun, with the funniest and best sense of humore. If you met my brother Aaron you would say they are two peas in a pod. :) He is such a loving kid. Loves to hold Max and snuggle him - sometimes a little too much. He has been a great helper to me and has a kind and loving heart and spirit. He likes to write me notes now that he can read and spell. They usually say, "I love you Mom, from Gabe." What a cutie. He loves being a kid! And he doesn't try to grow up too fast; still loves things he did two years ago. He is good at sharing! He is constantly asking if I want some of his treats or whatever it is he has. (sharing with Ty sometimes it is a different story, wink* wink*) What a treasure he is to our family. Happy birthday buddy! You ROCK!

No comments: