Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy 5 months Max!

Me and my big brother Gabe, whom I resemble grately!!!
Messy, happy Max! Loves his cereal...

Sleepy Max with his Doggy friend - so cute!

Aren't they so serene when they are sleeping?! (fell asleep on Daddy's lap)




So our baby is officially 5 months old, as of the 12th actually. I just thought I would post these funny pictures of him. He has kind of been a roller coaster baby. First, he's a boy, not a girl - nuff said! Then, angel baby the first week, fussy ever since. However, he is getting better at nights and starting to self entertain - FINALLY! My other kids all had about the same routine from birth to 12 months. This boy has thrown me! He HATES baby food! LOVES the rice cereal and I can put applesauce in it no problem. So, yesterday I thought I would give him some sweet potatoes just to see what he'd do. HATED IT! Well, since I put applesauce in his cereal I thought I'd give him that instead right? WRONG! Frieked out... I can't explain him. He baffles me. He is SO DANG CUTE though!!! When he is happy, he is EXTREMELY happy and when he is mad, you can guess - EXTREME the opposite way. I guess that is what he will be for us. Our extreme kid. We love you EXTREME MAX! You are getting to be such a big boy! :)

1 comment:

Tarina said...

Too Cute! My Holden has been a handful child for me and I tell you, if I had him first I don't know if others would have come :) Good thing he loves mommy and loves to cuddle in the rocka chair as he calls it. It makes up for the rest of it