Monday, February 23, 2009

My baby is 8!!!

My parents went in on the didj for Tyler, he was really excited! This is my whole family, miraculously MOST of us are looking at the camera!
Tyler blowing out his candles, my brother Spencer with his Clone mask and party blower!



Sunday morning we let him open a couple of presents early... So handsome! ;)




So, Tyler turned 8 yesterday! He will be getting baptized in a couple of weeks too - I just can't believe it!!! He is such a sweet kid with a lot of love to share. He does have tons of energy and imagination that it is hard to keep up with, but that just adds to who he is. He loves life and playing make believe. This year we did the Clone Wars theme - which he is totally into. So, for my BIG grown up 1st baby, we love you and we are very proud of the person you have become. We are also very excited to have you make the next step of joining the Church on March 7th! Love you bud!

5 comments:

Tiff said...

Congratulations on your big day Tyler! We wish we could be at your baptism, but we will be thinking of you!

Tiff said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tarina said...

Wow, eight already huh? They sure grow up to fast. It was fun to see the picture of your family. I can't believe your brothers I don't think I would have even recognized them. I guess I suppose that's because the last time I saw them they were still very young. Very cute family!!

JessieC said...

Wow! it sure does go by fast.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Ty! That kid is such a sweetheart! Eight is GREAT!