Saturday, July 14, 2007

Peak aboo, guess who's 1!


Haleigh Ann Deming entered this world one year ago today! I can't believe how the time has flown by. She is getting so big and doing toddler stuff now. She says multiple things that are fairly clear like "uh oh," (my favorite because of the dramatic pause she adds in between them), mama and dada - of course! - she even says "Ty." I can also make out a "thank you" and "hi." I laugh every time the phone rings because she will inevitably utter a mildly distinguishable "heyo"... which is to die for. She has brought so much love and funness into our home this year I am just excited to be her mom. Not to mention the fun girly gifts and Strawberry Shortcake party that we are having for her today! Those of you not with us, (Peggy, John, Cole, Dad, etc.) I will post some pictures just as soon as I can. We love you all!!!! Have a wonderful July 14th. I know Haleigh will be spoiled, so thank you all in advance.

1 comment:

Lady Bills said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the beautiful baby girl... whom i miss more than anything. i love you guys and can't wait to eat popsie popsies with you in the back yard.