Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Happy Working Song!


(here she is all "worked" out and she sat down for her "sip" and blanket)




If you've seen the movie Enchanted I don't really have to explain the title, and you probably sung the little tune in your head as you read it too! :) Now I need to back up a little bit... The weekend before Christmas (told you I was behind in my blog!) I took a trip down to St. George with my fun sister in law while my hubby went to the Vegas bowl with my Dad and brothers. While in St. George we watched Enchanted SEVERAL times, because both my Mother in law and Haleigh love it! (which I think is adorable) Haleigh would dance and sing with the movie every time a song would come on and she would force my sister in law Peggy to do the same - she is Peggy jr. I swear. To make a lomg story short when we got home I went to clean the bathrooms and Haleigh wanted to help. So, I gave her a rag and off she went singing and dancing in her "Barbie" dress up. I have never had so much fun cleaning the bathroom, and I seriously doubt it will ever be fun again! Thanks my little "Giselle"!

2 comments:

The Jensen Family said...

What a sweet little princess. With mine, I just hope she can keep that desire to clean burning bright into her teenage years....

Lady Bills said...

ah yes, my little protege! she is so freaking cute i can't stand it!

i miss you guys and dream of dancing to disney with you all in the near future!

love,
the most best aunt in the whole world: peggy