Monday, August 25, 2008

A good weekend





So, this weekend my sisters - in - law and my mom gave me a "neccessity" shower, and I can't tell you how this has helped! I forgot everything you need for a new baby, it is crazy! I got loaded with diapers and wipes and just all the essentials! Plus I got a monitor, which I have never had before and I know I will love it! I am grateful for good friends and family that love and support me and are so generous! After the shower Roger took me to get some new jammies for after the baby. Then we got the boys some new BYU jerseys, which they look super cute in. On Sunday after church they put them right on! We wanted to take a Sunday drive to get out of the house before heading to my parent's for dinner and we ended up taking the kids to see the new Draper Temple, which is nearly complete. So, these are just a couple of pics from this weekend. I have one more post to add, but wanted to get this one in first.

No comments: