Wednesday, August 20, 2008

$2 Chaos!





So, I thought I would be a "fun" mom and take Gabe and Haleigh to the dinosaur museum for $2 Tuesday, since I was invited in a group from our ward. I made the mistake of walking before we went, but I made it. It was chaotic, but Gabe was excited to go. Ah the sacrafices we make. Haleigh loved it too, until we got to the end and she saw the big shark head! She loves anything that gets her out of the confinement of the house though. Since we don't have a fence I don't let her out much, especially since I am 9 months pregnant and it is still super warm! Anyways, she loved the freedom to play. So, even though it was wall to wall kids/parents I think the kids still had a good time. You can't beat $2 right?! P.S. I went to my doctor's today and we have an official enduction date of September 12th! Three weeks from Friday, hooray!!! Any girl name suggestions might be helpful...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

The things we do for our kids! :) The Dinosaur Musuem is a blast!

Cassidy said...

I can't believe the baby is due so soon! The kids are so big and I'll bet you are so glad to have them in school. I miss you...hope all is well! Good luck with the new baby!