Monday, June 29, 2009

Cub Scouts... "meow"











I have a new calling. As of a month ago, I am the Wolf Den 2 Leader. (We had to split the den cause it was getting too big) I have never been into scouts, obviously... I have never been one before. Having an 8 year old has thrown me into the opportunity to "get into it." So, I wanted to share some pictures from our most recent Pack meeting, where Tyler earned his Bobcat. Roger got to paint his face and afterwords they all put up a hand in a claw shape and say, "meow" since he is just a new cubby. ;) Wish me lots of luck and patience with this new experience!

3 comments:

Gentrey said...

How fun! I have no doubts that you will do great.

M+J=K3+E said...

Amy, I too just got put into scouts as the Weblos leader. Seriously I cried, but it seemed okay as I went to my first pack meeting yesterday. Good luck I am sure you will do great.

Tiff said...

I hope you really enjoy this! I've heard it's so much work, but Tyler looked great! Good luck!