Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Haleigh!





It's my baby's birthday! She is no longer a baby, she is a 2 year old! She had sooo much fun opening presents too! I must admit that I love having a girl - we did a princess party which was just as much fun for me as for her. Here are just a few of the millions of pics I took of her. She has already played "tea time" several times today, as well as tried on and walked around in her many pairs of "slippers" that my parent's bought for her. So fun to watch. She has started tantrums as of late, which is not quite like her, but the cuteness takes over most of the time. Enjoy!

3 comments:

caron said...

She's so cute!!
Amy, I just totally cached in on you guys's blogs. I put links on mine, I hope you don't mind!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Haleigh! I can't believe she's already 2, it seems like you were pregnant with her yesterday. Time Flies.

Cassidy said...

I just love her hair!!! How are you feeling? Ready for #4? You'll have to make sure and post when she's born cuz I'll be waiting!