Thursday, June 12, 2008

Water!!!





I don't know what it is with kids and water, but if you have kids you know it is a magnet. I bought the kids a small slip and slide for summer and the boys wanted to play with it. So, we got it out and within a matter of minutes Haleigh decided she would join the boys fully clothed while I was distracted talking to our neighbor. I got some pretty good pics to share. Later in the day we pulled out the big water slide, you know the one that attracts all the neighbor kids! The boys love it, but Haleigh hated this one. Last year she screemed and this year she bore it more willingly, but I had to torture her and make her go down twice, once for a video and once for a picture! I know, I am a cruel mother. (What can I say? Love my cameras!) Hopefully I get some more fun summer pics soon to share with you all, but for now enjoy!

1 comment:

JessieC said...

Finally, it might be warm enough to get out and play in the water. Looks like fun.