Thursday, April 24, 2008

Think Pink




Well, we went in for our ultra sound today and everything looks good, which is a huge relief! And we are happy to announce that we are having another little girl. I am super excited. Every girl needs a sister right? That and I can officially keep the room pink, as they will share for a while. The kids were so cute about the whole thing. We bought some pink gum and told them to close their eyes and we would give them a treat the "color" that our next baby would be. So when they opened their eyes and figured out it was a girl they all three jumped up and down and screamed yeah! It was precious, I only wish I had gotten it on film. (I think Haleigh was only excited about the gum, but she will love the baby) We are looking for some good names if any of you have some fun ideas.:) Love you all and thanks for the "girl vibes."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Amy- I found your blog through Jessie Cannon's I hope you don't mind, Cangrats on your girl I didn't know that's what you were having.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JessieC said...

I am so excited we are both having girls! We have thought of some names, but aren't sure on one. Naming your kid is soooo hard.