Tuesday, April 8, 2008

APRIL





This may be the only post for April that you will see, but once a month will have to do until my life slows down... Maybe in the summer? Well, my Tyler lost his two front teeth! (now I know what to get him for Christmas and it won't cost a dime!) He is going on his first grade field trip today at the Hogle Zoo. Unfortunately I am not going so I won't have any pics to show for it. Oh well. Gabe is doing well in preschool and I am excited to get him into Kindergarten this fall. He has quite the sense of humore and he is learning to be a good big brother. Haleigh is just growing right up. She is so fun and once in a while can be such a little stinker! She has started throwing fits when she doesn't get her way - I guess I could be grateful it took this long huh? She will have to be really grown up coming September when #4 baby joins our family. I am anxious to say the least. We do get to find out what we are having hopefully next week, so I may blog that after all. Roger and I are doing quite well and we look forward to celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary on April 14th!!! I never thought we'd have 4 kids within eight years of marriage though. I think it is our magic number. :) Well, enjoy these pics for now. I will try to be more diligent, but no promises! Love you all...

3 comments:

Lady Bills said...

i love these pictures and i miss you guys like crazy.

hugs and kissies to all of you demings.

Fatty said...

Hayleigh has a lot of hair now...she is so darling! I can't believe you will be married for 8 years. And have 4 kids. Congrats on #4! We'll have to keep in touch thru email and blogs etc. Thank goodness for them right?

JessieC said...

Hey, once a month is better than before:) You'll have to call me as soon as you find out. I find out next Thursday. Hopefully we are having the same:) See ya