Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mommy, WOW! -I'm a big girl now-


SOOOOOO excited to announce that Haleigh is 100% potty trained! Remember that Pull-ups commercial? It is what inspired my title. I did get pull-ups but only had to use them for a week and now just for nights, just in case. It has been a week and 2 days of bliss! Only one left in diapers, HOORAY! (Sorry Gentrey) I don't even have to help her anymore with potty, she just goes upstairs and goes, although I insist on wiping when it is - to be less crass - #2. Just in time for Christmas and DisneyLand and now I can send her to dance and preschool. Ahhh. My hard work paid off. It was 2 weeks of wanting to give up, but pushing through. So, for you that are having struggles, keep going. It is SO worth it! (I actually almost gave up the Sunday before it all clicked and I am so grateful I kept going) Yeah! Go Haleigh!!! What a big girl you are.

3 comments:

Gentrey said...

I am seething with jealousy.

Cassidy said...

One day I'll post something like that...one day...

That's awesome!!

Tarina said...

I'm sure hoping it clicks for my son soon. He knows how to do it he just chooses to do it when he WANTS to. I'll keep plugging along.