Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Turd Ferguson














Ok, the title isn't the best... Let me explain! There is this Saturday Night Live Jeopardy skit. I would've posted it but it isn't the most wholesome, however there is a scene where the guy playing "Burt Reynolds" changes his name to Turd Ferguson and it is hilarious! I had never actually seen this until I married my husband...so I can't take all the credit - wink* wink*- Now here is where I may start to make sense as to the reason I am mentioning all of this. My son, my baby, Max, has earned the nickname "Turd Ferguson." I love him, but it SOOOO fits. He is a hard little kid and sometimes he is just a "turd," hence the nickname. So, to my little TURD this is my loving blog to you! The pictures say it all!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Gentrey said...

#3 is the best! So cute.

meg said...

Your kids are darling! I can't believe how fast they are growing up (I've probably said that before, but it's still crazy to me). I LOVE all the Haleigh-isms - she sounds hilarious! What a doll! Thanks for your comment on my blog - that was so sweet, and also nice for me to know I'm not the only one! Lots of love!

Tiff said...

Sometimes the only saving grace is how cute they are, isn't it?

My Life as a Domestic Goddess said...

He is so dang cute! How could he possibly be a turd!