Monday, December 17, 2007

DECEMBERRR!






Well, I have been absent from my blog long enough and I am here to redeem myself. (wink, wink, Jesse) I have no real excuse except for three kids, a husband, and house work that never ends.... But here I am taking a break from laundry on Monday of all days to send out some long over due pictures. It was cold enough for snow a couple of weeks ago and it hasn't gotten any warmer, so enjoy the snow pics. I am also sending a couple of just for fun pictures because I have been playing around with my "Christmas" present I got early from Roger - a Nikon 40DX. I haven't unleashed all the power it contains, but I plan to learn to soon. It will be my camera for a very long time! I took one pretty cool picture of the temple when we went to see the lights. So, enjoy the pics, I am sure there will be plenty more to come after Christmas. A friend also gave me an idea about doing just pics on Wednesday - and call it "wordless Wednesday." So, hopefully in a couple of days that will happen. Love you all. Merry week before Christmas.

1 comment:

JessieC said...

Amy! I am so impressed!! I hate to admit that I had quit checking your blog do to lack of activity:) I think we have the same picture of the temple...I love it! Well, job well done and I will keep looking.